From 16 to 23 May 2014 in Ukraine special regional seminars will be organized for university teachers working with creative students in the IT field, as well as the managers and coordinators involved in innovation activities in universities.
May 16 - Odessa.
May 23 - Lviv, Kharkiv, Vinnitsa.
The objectives of the seminars are to accept and understand the results and planned activities of the project and involve Ukrainian university teachers to participate in the national eco-system of student innovation.
During the seminar you will:
- get to know the current state of the innovators education process;
- learn students perception of the current situation;
- consider the basic model of interaction between universities, companies and other stakeholders;
- learn about opportunities to participate in activities to intensify innovation of students;
- learn about student innovation contest and Virtual Innovation Space.
Representatives of IT-companies will take part in seminars.
Registration for seminar:
- in Odesa http://goo.gl/3hxhBx
- in Kharkiv http://goo.gl/gdmyOJ
- in Lviv http://goo.gl/UYsGbN
- in Vinnitsa http://goo.gl/H4GWNS