Innovative projects Contest "IT-Eureka! Ukraine" is open for any IT-students of Ukrainian universities. The Contest was started as a part of the TEMPUS Project "National Education Framework for Enhancing IT Students’ Innovation and Entrepreneurship" (530576-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-SE-TEMPUS-SMHES) in 2014.
In 2017 the Contest IT-Eureka! Ukraine 2017 HACKATHON is supported by Sigma Software, Sigma Technology and major technical universities of Ukraine.
IT-Eureka! HACKATHON is your chance to bring to life your daring ideas related to all kind of IT solutions towards improvements in Education approaches, processes, and techniques.
This site (Virtual Innovation Space – http://vis.lp.edu.ua) is an environment for idea or project submissions and evaluations.
The idea selection is performed by two stages:
- The First selection:
- idea submission at http://vis.lp.edu.ua
- ideas evaluation and finalists selection
- The Final selection:
- creating of a solution prototype by finalists during the HAKATHON hours
- solution prototypes presenting and deciding on the Contest winners
To participate in the Contest a project's author has to:
- Register at this site
- Submit the project description
- Change submission status of the project's state to Submitted
If you have more questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org